For more pictures, go to www.tamermotocross.com under FOR SALE page.
There is a 7000 watt Onan gas generator mounted to the truck. It has a 100 gallon gas tank. The generator has a plug to power the trailer and also powers the truck cab if 110v is needed. You can run the generator while going down the road.
There is a 1000 watt power inverter that runs the TV and gaming station in the cab sleeper area. In August of 2012, the tractor was completely repainted white. The tractor is in great condition and you will not be disappointed in your purchase.
Call Kevin at 402-440-7083 or email kevin@tamermx. Thank you for looking.
I am asking $28,000 with the generator or $26,000 without the generator.
• 1996 Volvo WIA64 tractor with Western Hauler bed
• Detroit Power Series 60 11.1 Liter motor with 410 hp, awesome, smooth power
• 10 speed Eaton Transmission, very simple to drive
• Air brakes
• Brand new headlights
• Air ride suspension
• Dual air ride driver and passenger seats and new white custom steering wheel. Seat brand is Seats, inc. fully adjustable, both driver and passenger seats are matching with armrests on both sides.
• 24.5 LP tires, new in 2014, all the way around on Alcoa aluminum polished wheels
• Aluminum polished dual tanks
• White paint is brand new and in excellent condition
• Air Conditioning in cab and Bunk, Cruise, tilt/tele wheel, heated mirrors
• 805,000 miles and runs incredible
• Fresh motor service in January 2015 with oil sample and all came back perfect
• 52" bunk with a bed and lighting. The bunk area has windows on both sides and has it's own heat and AC unit with controls separate from cab area.
• The motor is strong and uses no oil and has no oil leaks.
• The truck drives great and is a breeze to drive in any conditions. You won't even notice a windy day at all
• There is a 300 gallon all aluminum water tank mounted behind the cab that feeds a pressure washed and a transfer pump and outdoor shower hose. You can transfer water from the truck to the trailer RV or water tank or whatever with the transfer pump.
• And the best part, the RIG IS TITLED AS AN RV ALREADY, so no CDL is needed and you do not need to stop at the scales and your insurance is way cheaper as an RV. This is a very tough registration to get and some states will not allow you to get it now, so you are good with this truck since it is already done.
• This truck pulls a 48 ft race trailer with living area and it does it with ease
• Truck will be fully serviced with records for new buyer
It is the responsibility of the seller to notify us when their item has been sold, or when they would like us to remove it from the website.